Paradox of Hope VR for
Paradox of Hope is a story-driven VR shooter with survival and horror elements. Feel the life of a real stalker as you explore the mysterious labyrinths of the post-apocalyptic Moscow metro. To achieve your goals, use stealth to sneak up on your enemies or fight your way through. Expand your arsenal, find modifications for your weapons and upgrades for your equipment. Survive: keep an eye on the supplies of filters and first aid kits, and always be on the lookout in the darkness of abandoned dungeons.
Embark on an exciting journey through an atmospheric single-player campaign: play as a stalker dragged into the chain of horrific events. Rectify your mistakes and find a way to save the Metro.
"Raids" is an endless game mode with a procedural level generation. Test your survival skills in a deadly environment.
- Prepare yourself. Choose your gun, stock up on filters and first aid kits.
- Survive. Collect a valuable loot and find a way out of the location, but be careful, if you die, you will lose all equipment.
- Repeat. Sell loot and use the money to buy a cooler gun, or spend them, for example, on a larger backpack.
- Single player campaign
- Replayable game mode "Raids" with a procedural level generation
- Unforgettable atmosphere of Russian post-apocalypse
- The possibility of stealth walkthrough
- Weapon modifications and equipment upgrades
- Immersive game mechanics
- Accessibility Options (seated mode, left-handed mode, different movement/turning types)
Compare prices for Paradox of Hope VR for
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU (Processor): 8 GB
- Dedicated Video Memory (VRAM): 6 GB
- Video card: GTX 1060 / RX 580
- DirectX Version: 11
Paradox of Hope VR like games and best alternatives