Catto Pew Pew!
Are you sick and tired of janky, bug-riddled games? If so, I highly recommend you never return to this Steam page again.
If the bugs don't bother you too much, then BUCKLE UP, because you are in for the ride of your life.
Catto Pew Pew! is a chaotic physics-based arena shooter where your shots cause your opponent to fly backward. Smart movement, accuracy, and spam clicking are all seen throughout battles, where getting blasted into the sunset is not an uncommon occurrence. Best played with friends, Catto Pew Pew! serves as a fun, frenzied take on the Arena Shooter genre.
• Shoot your friends and foes off into the sky using the power of stupid-fun
• Proximity Chat allows you to hear your opponent's rage-filled gamer screaming fade away into the skyline as you send them farther and farther away
• Duke it out with up to 16 players in one of the fourteen havoc-filled arenas available*
*7 Maps are available with the base game.
Free for All
• Constant action ensues as players constantly respawn
• Short vision, no nametags. Very stupid, but also very fun.
Coolest Catto DLC
• With the Coolest Catto DLC, you get access to five extra maps, along with any new maps to be added in the future. The best part? Only one friend has to buy it! If the host owns the Coolest Catto DLC, everyone in the lobby can also access the new maps.
This game is currently in Early Access and will change over time. This means the game is somewhat unfinished but is in a playable state. I plan to update the game with new maps and gamemodes, interact with the community and take suggestions.
Compare prices for Catto Pew Pew!
- Operating System: 64-Bit Windows
- CPU (Processor): Intel Core Duo @ 2GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Video card: ATI Radeon HD 4350
Catto Pew Pew! like games and best alternatives