Dead Ink Steam
In the year 2207 the quantum state of your brain was encoded in a stream of photons and beamed into the cosmos. A pioneer of a glorious new age of light-speed travel, destined for fame and glory... at least that was the plan.
Plunged into a hostile world where every being is made of ink and manufactured at 3D printers, you must harvest ink to survive. Fight your way down a hand-crafted labyrinthine tower in this hardcore melee combat experience.
Choose between printing the best gear with your hard-won ink, or using it sparingly to get more chances. Can you escape from the tower or will you run out of ink?
Dead Ink is designed as a hardcore experience with uncompromising and punishing combat. The game features permadeath since it is possible to run out of ink.
- Souls-like with a unique 3D-printing core mechanic
- Unravel a nonlinear, hand-crafted vertical environment
- A variety of weapons, enemies and bosses
- Harvest ink from enemies and use it to print your corporeal form, weapons and items
- Choose how to spend your ink — on better gear, making more attempts, or on blueprint upgrades
Compare prices for Dead Ink Steam
- Operating System: Windows 10 64 bit
- CPU (Processor): 2 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Free disk space: 256 MB
- Video card: OpenGL 3.3+
Dead Ink like games and best alternatives