End of the Road VR
End of the Road VR is an adventure horror game set in an atmospheric environment in a dark misty forest. You and your friends took a trip to a cabin in the woods, and when you woke up the next morning everyone was gone
Videogame for PC, developed by Barracuda Disaster and published by Barracuda Disaster
Release date: 29 June 2017 (PC)
End of the Road VR is an adventure horror game set in an atmospheric environment in a dark misty forest.
You and your friends took a trip to a cabin in the woods, and when you woke up the next morning everyone was gone. Your mission is to find out what is going on and why are you all alone. Explore the cabin and the woods using only your lantern, avoiding or running away from the dangers that lurk in the shadows.
It is not the end of the road, here in Misty Grove.
- Roam free. You can go wherever you want and explore the surroundings.
- Feel the creeps. Walk in the dark, foggy forest with or without a light source. Did you hear something?
- Beware of the monsters. Try to avoid them, but be prepared to run for your life.
- Solve the mystery. Your friends are gone but can you find them?
- Monster behavior. Different monsters act differently, that does not mean they are not dangerous.
- Real-time walking and running. This game does not have teleportation.
- Menus designed for VR. All the menus are in the game world, easy to use and keeps you immersed.
Compare prices for End of the Road VR
- Operating System: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
- CPU (Processor): Intel i5-4590
- RAM: 4 GB
- Free disk space: 1.2 GB
- Video card: NVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD Radeon R9 290
End of the Road VR like games and best alternatives
- Mushrooms: Forest Walker
- LifeZ - Survival — from €1.99
- Mist Survival — from €8.99
- Haunting Ground
End of the Road VR Reviews And Comments