Tension has been building for millennia, and war is on the horizon. At the center of the war, a small family tries their best to find each other, to be there for each other.
Familia tells stories from relatable characters in an unrelatable world. Mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, and others seek to take back what's rightfully theirs from the oppressive Empire.
The mysterious man awoke in the desert, not knowing who he was. Will he find his way home?
Koko, The Daughter
Constantly assumed by others to be harmless, Koko exudes limitless potential. Despite being an intellectual genius, she lacks physical strength compared to the rest of her family. She spends most of her time with her Grandma, whom she adores.
Poki, The Son
Poki is a martial arts prodigy who longs for acknowledgment. When not looking after Koko, he trains constantly. He feels he should be deployed on missions with his famed father despite being a teenager.
Keeria, The Mother
Keeria is considered by many to be one of the world’s greatest assassins, a title she does distains. She wants to live in isolation with her family for the rest of her life. She has sworn off fighting, but she may be unable to uphold her vow.
- Expansive story
- Original music by acclaimed musicians
- Original pixel art and digital paintings
- An innovative experience, calling on classic RPG elements
- 11 playable characters
- Game+ mode for multiple replays and end-game content
- The majority of the game development was broadcasted live on Twitch (https://www.twitch.tv/mauigamestudio).
- The game uses both stock art and original art
Compare prices for Familia
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- CPU (Processor): Intel Core i3 3.0 Ghz
- RAM: 2 GB
- Free disk space: 1 GB
Familia like games and best alternatives