Become the best explorer in the land in this cute, charming retro themed adventure! Renata's parents are world-renown explorers, archeologists and inventors that travel all over the world uncovering the secrets of the past, bringing her with them in their expeditions
Release date: 2 August 2022 (PC, Linux, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch)
Become the best explorer in the land in this cute, charming retro themed adventure!
Renata's parents are world-renown explorers, archeologists and inventors that travel all over the world uncovering the secrets of the past, bringing her with them in their expeditions. However, in their latest adventure, they decide to leave her at the base camp - the Beelzebub ruins are said to be too dangerous!
For three whole days she waits, her pride hurt and bored out of her mind, until she realized: if they haven't returned yet, something must have happened to them! In a hurry she grabs her parents' last invention, the Frogun, and heads to the ruins to rescue them, and prove that she's as capable as them!
- Explore colorful levels full of crispy pixelated ruins, freezing snow caps, and scorching lava swamps in a modern representation of the lowpoly aesthetic
- From levers to buttons, lethal traps, and adorable enemies, there are countless ways to use your Frogun to navigate the world!
- Race Renata's rival and fight big bosses
- Find secret areas or shortcuts by mastering the grappling mechanics! How nimble are you?
- Collect emblems by fulfilling level challenges, and discover the stories of other adventurers through hidden diary notes
- Visit the hatter to trade your coins for hats, bestiary entries, game art, and more
- A posable photo mode to let you show off your creativity
- Unlockable 2-player duel arenas to challenge your friends!
Compare prices for Frogun AR
- Operating System: Windows 7
- CPU (Processor): Intel Celeron G1820 / AMD Athlon II X3 455
- RAM: 2 GB
- Dedicated Video Memory (VRAM): 1 GB
- Video card: NVIDIA GeForce 820M
Frogun like games and best alternatives