Graveyard Girls is a Halloween-themed visual novel about complicated grief and overcoming hardships. The game was shortlisted during the Spooktober 2021 Game Jam!
Collect Elle’s “Scribbles” to learn about her struggles, befriend a mysterious girl, and have a conversation about death.
"Grief isn’t a low. It’s a terrifying high, atop a mountain I never climbed."
Visiting her father's grave on Halloween was never the plan, but inexplicably, Elle finds herself drawn to the local cemetery.
Hoping to find a semblance of closure, she arrives at his graveside with a notebook clutched to her chest.
Sitting against his headstone, Elle talks to her dad for the first time in years.
Drowning in a downpour of memories, she closes her eyes and focuses on breathing.
Daylight slips away, but before Elle can leave, a stranger approaches.
When Elle and Lucia meet on Hallows Eve, two grieving worlds collide...
- Collect Elle’s “Scribbles” and learn about her struggles
- Halloween/Autumn Aesthetic
- Conversations about grief and normalizing questions about death
- Subtle romantic tones
- Short and free, most players will be able to finish the game in 1 hour!
Compare prices for Graveyard Girls
- Operating System: Windows 7+
- CPU (Processor): 2.0 GHz Core 2 Duo
- RAM: 2 GB
- Free disk space: 2 GB
- Video card: Совместимая с DirectX/ OpenGL
Graveyard Girls like games and best alternatives