Ninja or Die: Shadow of the Sun
Celestial doom. This is the fate that awaits humanity. In Edo, Japan, the great cataclysm has been foreseen by a most unlikely soul — a Master Thief. Your mother.
You are a common pickpocket, transformed by the cataclysm into a lethal Ninja with lightning mobility. The Ramen Seller becomes a Samurai. The Maiko becomes a killer Geisha. Your domain of petty crime becomes a frenzied neon world of shogun castles, magic traps and parachuting assassins. Someone has ensnared you in a loop of chaos… if not to kill you, then to protect you from something worse.
Master violent precision platforming in this fusion of extreme speed and one-button controls that will leave you dead and wanting more.
JUMP TO MOVE, JUMP TO ATTACK
- Use one button for everything.
- No walking, no running – just jumping.
- Eviscerate the enemy by jumping at them.
- Hold to super-charge your jump and attack harder.
- Become invincible at the moment of jumping — time it right and dodge even the most brutal attacks.
ONE WRONG MOVE AND IT’S BACK TO THE START
- Face hellish bosses and assassins equipped with projectiles, magic and agility.
- Evade sharp drops, deadly poison and other nasty traps.
- Ramp up your attack power with combo attacks. Just don’t get hit.
- Unlock new playable warriors like the ranged Geisha and destructive Samurai.
- Wield kunai, shuriken, spears, stones and other armaments both long-ranged and short.
- Wear armor and scarves to increase your defense.
- Get special abilities and boosts by finding strange souls and questionable foods.
- Use scrolls with effects like earthquake, lightning, and enhanced sight.
- Build up your Village base. Rescue villagers to repair and upgrade useful buildings including the Blacksmith and Back-alley Doctor.
- Blaze through a mix of procedurally generated and hand-crafted levels.
- Die fast but try again faster with instant respawn and permanent upgrades.
- Ascend the Infinite Watchtower, run the Infinite Corridor, and don’t stop.
- Fill your Combat Log and thrash your high scores.
- Replay the game with new challenges, including a stage randomiser.
Compare prices for Ninja or Die: Shadow of the Sun
- Operating System: Windows 7 (64bit)
- CPU (Processor): AMD Athlon 5200 Dual-Core
- RAM: 4 GB
- Free disk space: 700 MB
- Video card: GeForce 9800 GTX+
- DirectX Version: Версии 10
Ninja or Die: Shadow of the Sun like games and best alternatives