Picross for a Cause for
100% of developer proceeds were donated to the NAACP Legal Defense and Education Fund, Inc, America's premier legal organization fighting for racial justice
Videogame for PC, developed by Porter Zach and published by Porter Zach
Release date: 7 September 2020 (PC)
100% of developer proceeds were donated to the NAACP Legal Defense and Education Fund, Inc, America's premier legal organization fighting for racial justice. The fundraising period for this game ended on July 1, 2022. Over $1000 was raised!
Picross for a Cause is a casual puzzle game where you reveal pictures by filling in pixels according to logic clues. Start with small, easy puzzles and progress to huge, complex grids. With 6 unique collections and over 500 total colored and monochrome puzzles, you'll spend hours playing Picross for a Cause!
- Over 500 total colored and monochrome puzzles, ranging from 10x10 to 30x30 pixels
- 6 Different themed collections of puzzles, each with a mural made of solvable tiles. Solve all the tiles to complete the mural!
- Earn achievements for completing collections
- Each puzzle is always logically solvable, so you'll never have to guess
- Undo button for mistakes
Compare prices for Picross for a Cause for
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU (Processor): 2 GHz
- RAM: 500 MB
- Free disk space: 100 MB
Picross for a Cause like games and best alternatives