SCP: Observer is a frightening experience in which you'll play the role of a maintenance engineer trapped inside a security room. Survive by managing the emergency power supply, monitoring the facility's camera system for threats and blocking the paths of oncoming horrors. The mobile task force unit Nine-Tailed Fox is on its way to rescue you and other survivors.
With official scenarios and customizable difficulty levels, the game offers full control over your experience. The game offers 2 different zones that the player can play: the Light Containment Zone and the Heavy Containment Zone.
The Light Containment Zone is primarily used for containment and storage, mostly of lower-level SCP objects, such as SCP-173 and SCP-914. It is characterized by its high roofed, concrete architecture.
The Heavy Containment Zone is strictly used for the containment of high-level SCP objects, such as SCP-106 and SCP-049. Due to this, it is constructed with a distinctive rudimentary style, abundant with grimy tunnels and catwalks.
- SCP-035 - A possessive mask capable of controlling anything it's placed upon. It will do anything to escape the Foundation, and it will kill anyone in its way.
- SCP-049 – An archaic plague doctor with the sole intent of “curing” those ridden with the “pestilence”. Contact means death and not much can stop him.
- SCP-079 – A sentient A.I. that has access to most of the facility's hardware and monitoring systems. With the facility under its control, beware the doors you lock tight for safety becoming the reason for your demise.
- SCP-096 – An extremely slender, frail-looking humanoid. It hides its face for a reason. Simply peering at it will induce a state of unstoppable rage, in which it massacres anything around with its immense strength. Running is futile. Don't even peek.
- SCP-106 – A humanoid composed of an anomalous jet-black substance. Contact means certain death, or supposedly an equivalent of such. Presume you’re never safe whilst 106 looms.
- SCP-173 – A mere concrete sculpture, upon first glance. On second glance, you’ll notice it’s somehow closer. There is no third glance — you're dead by then.
- SCP-939 – A predator that intelligently mimics human voices to deceive and entrap its desired prey. Don't fall for stray imitations, lest you’re repaid with a bite.
- SCP-3199 - An egg-laying Monster, trying to hunt down anything, that poses a thread to its brood.
Compare prices for SCP: Observer
- Operating System: Windows 7, 8 or 10 (64 bit)
- CPU (Processor): AMD A4-9125
- RAM: 4 GB
- Free disk space: 700 MB
- Video card: Radeon Vega 3
- Operating System: Windows 10 (64 bit)
- CPU (Processor): AMD Ryzen 5 3600
- RAM: 16 GB
- Free disk space: 1 GB
- Video card: GeForce GTX 1080
SCP: Observer like games and best alternatives
- SCP: Pandemic — from €8.99
- SCP: Secret Files — from €11.46
- SCP: The Foundation
- SCP: Labrat
- SCP: Daybreak
- Five Nights at Freddy's — from €3.99
- Five Nights at Freddy's 2 — from €3
- Five Nights at Freddy's 3 — from €2
SCP: Observer Reviews And Comments