Shutter is a short third-person puzzle game. You play as Keith, a new employee that has arrived at the mysterious research center L.I.E. (Learn, Investigate & Exploit). Explore and make your way through to the last floor of the research center, jumping, climbing and using a mysterious camera that modifies objects using perspective.
Find different suits, collect documents and cassettes and find out what happened in this place. All in a space-age inspired setting.
About the team
Shutter is a graduation project made at ArtFx School of Digital Arts, with the collaboration of Audio Workshop and MAAAV Université Lumière Lyon 2.
Finalist for Best Student Game on the Bafta Student Awards, Independent Games Festival and The Rookies.
Compare prices for Shutter
- Operating System: Windows 7, 64-bit
- CPU (Processor): Intel Core i5-4690 @ 3.50GHz; AMD FX-4350 Quad-Core
- RAM: 8 GB
- Free disk space: 8 GB
- Video card: GeForce GTX 780; Radeon R9 280X
- DirectX Version: Версии 11
- Operating System: Windows 10, 64-bit
- CPU (Processor): Intel Core i5-7600K @ 3.80GHz; AMD Ryzen 5 1600X
- RAM: 8 GB
- Free disk space: 16 GB
- Video card: GeForce GTX 1660; GeForce GTX 1060
- DirectX Version: Версии 12
Shutter like games and best alternatives
- Syberia: The World Before — from €3.47
- Bramble: The Mountain King — from €4.61
- Little Nightmares — from €1.54
- Monument Valley — from €0.95
- Creepy Tale 3: Ingrid Penance — from €6.74
Shutter Reviews And Comments