Summer Trip Cruise
Take a cruise through different countries. Relax as you enjoy the views, and tourists take pictures of their favourite landmarks. Take it easy - or not so much! But most importantly: be careful.
- Use your mouse to drive with the on-screen controls.
- Game driven by physics.
- 15 handmade levels set on 3 different countries.
- Beautiful music unique to each country.
- Scoring system (don't crash, take the photo and beat the time mark).
- World leaderboards to see who is the fastest captain.
- Twitch integration: join the cruise of your favorite streamer and cross your fingers that you won't die if the captain has to crash.
You will be able to navigate through different countries, each with its own architectural style, environment and music. Close your eyes and feel like you are there, but not for too long or the consequences will be catastrophic.
Drive the cruise with a virtual rudder, which will make you feel like you're driving a real cruise ship. In addition, physics feel like real physics! So... remember to brake in time, waters are treacherous...
The important thing is to get there, no rush. Although... if you like challenges, you can get rewards if you manage to make the perfect journey in the shortest time possible.
Take pictures of the landmarks unique to each level to go back home with a souvenir of your holiday.
Currents, whirlpools and other obstacles will test your skills as a true cruise captain; let them sink in... but don't go too deep! You'll need them to avoid tricker sections!
Compare prices for Summer Trip Cruise
- Operating System: Windows 7
- CPU (Processor): Intel Core i5-750 @ 2.67GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Free disk space: 5 GB
- Video card: GeForce GTS 450
Summer Trip Cruise like games and best alternatives
- Japanese Drift Master
- City Car Driving — from €23.49
- City Car Driving 2.0
- Totally Accurate Battle Simulator — from €2.8
- Poly Bridge 2 — from €11.7
Summer Trip Cruise Reviews And Comments