Syndeo-Complex is a first-person shooter. It is inspired by games like Half-Life and Doom (1993). You will have to explore twisting levels, fight enemies and solve puzzles. At the end of each level, you will have to defeat tougher enemies: the Nekron Kyttaron. This will allow you to progress in the game and unlock the characters' stories.
Here is the story so far
You are Dyo. You were born in the spaceship Prophet 60091.
You are an annihilator, a human genetically modified and augmented.
Your mother, whose identity remains secret, died under mysterious circumstances. She was the founder of the mega corporation Syndeo.
Your father, Enas, commander of the spaceship Prophet 60091, captured Miden, your loved one. His plans are unknown.
Your goal is to decimate your father's army and to save Miden.
To do this, you must kill all the Nekron Kyttaron and then destroy the Prophet 60091 with the SH10151 orbital gun.
No one will do it for you.
The game includes:
- 1 mysterious hub that connects all levels
- 4 levels (5 planned), each with its own environment
- 3 bosses (5 planned) called Nekron Kyttaron
- 7 weapons (10 planned) including a pistol, an assault rifle, a missile launcher, a shotgun, etc
- 16 enemies and characters (19 planned) with their own stories to unlock
- 3 drugs
- 12 music tracks (50 minutes), downloadable as free DLC
- Philosophical dialogues
- Enigmatic storyline
Compare prices for Syndeo-Complex
- Operating System: Windows 7
- CPU (Processor): Core i5
- RAM: 4096 MB
- Free disk space: 4 GB
- Video card: GTX 1060
Syndeo-Complex like games and best alternatives