Welcome to the strangely beautiful, bioluminescent, and mysterious sub-surface alien world of Techtonica. You’ll begin with only the basics for digging, mining, and resource production.
Discovering everything in Techtonica demands unique equipment, power, and resources. Build specialized machines to optimize gathering and production as you arm yourself with the tools needed to go further and deeper.
Connect a network of machines and resources with Conveyor Belts and Inserters that enable you to automate your lines of production and optimize your factory’s flow.
Take mining and production to new heights by constructing sprawling, efficient factories and turning the alien caverns into your base of operations. Bend the ground to your will to make and clear space for your machines.
Exploration pays off in Techtonica. Tunnel your way to massive ore deposits, research-rich facilities, and hidden caves to find rewards and scan aging artifacts. You’ll unlock new recipes for enhanced automation systems and even more powerful technology.
A complete science fiction narrative awaits and explains who you are and why you are building your factory. Something is off beneath the surface of Calyx. A mysterious talking cube enlists your help to figure out the truth.
- BEAUTIFUL WORLD. Explore the cavernous depths of Techtonica surrounded by bioluminescent flora in first-person.
- FACTORY AUTOMATION. Conveyor belts and unique travel systems make sprawling, automated factories easier to build, connect, and traverse.
- REWARDING UPGRADES. Start small and get massive with gameplay systems that continually evolve with new challenges and solutions.
- DIG ANYWHERE. Carve out the perfect home for your machines using the MOLE, a black hole gun.
- SCI-FI MYSTERY. A genre-first, unravel the mysteries that lie beneath the surface of the rogue planet Calyx.
- AURAL NIRVANA. Techtonica arrives with a build-inspiring original soundtrack from Cityfires (20XX, Catlateral Damage: Remeowstered).
- CO-OP. Techtonica will be entirely playable alone or with up to four-player co-op.
Compare prices for Techtonica
- Operating System: Windows 7 (64-bit)
- CPU (Processor): Intel Core i5-2320 @ 3.00GHz
- RAM: 8 GB
- Free disk space: 15 GB
- Dedicated Video Memory (VRAM): 6 GB
- Video card: GeForce GTX 1660 Ti; Radeon RX 5600 XT
- Operating System: Windows 10 (64-bit)
- CPU (Processor): Intel Core i7-3770K @ 3.50GHz
- RAM: 16 GB
- Free disk space: 15 GB
- Dedicated Video Memory (VRAM): 8 GB
- Video card: GeForce GTX 1070; Radeon RX 5700 XT
Techtonica like games and best alternatives