The Smile Alchemist
In Polta Kolta, a town where humans and beasts live together, the young Nayc becomes an apprentice and is training hard under the famous alchemist
Videogame for PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X/S and Xbox One, developed by Asobox Co.,Ltd. and published by Kemco
Release date: 3 March 2023 (PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One)
In Polta Kolta, a town where humans and beasts live together, the young Nayc becomes an apprentice and is training hard under the famous alchemist.
His aim is to become the best alchemist in the world for a promise made with his precious friend, but a matter of great concern is worrying him...
The Smile Alchemist is an alchemist simulator containing the fun elements of character development, collection and above all not to forget alchemy!
- An entertaining and heart-warming story driven plot
- Many characters and subquests appearing during the main story
- Additional side story besides the main route
- Collection and completion elements throughout the game based on fictional alchemy recipes and synthesis simulation
- Develop and run your alchemy listing in the shop
- Funny mini-game to collect materials, and more!
Compare prices for The Smile Alchemist
- Operating System: Windows 10
- CPU (Processor): Intel Core i5-10200H @ 2.40GHz
- RAM: 8 GB
- Free disk space: 500 MB
- Dedicated Video Memory (VRAM): 4 GB
The Smile Alchemist like games and best alternatives
- Graveyard Keeper — from €1.84
- My Time at Portia — from €2.49
- Harvest Moon: Seeds of Memories
- Rainbow Moon — from €14.99
The Smile Alchemist Reviews And Comments