Treachery in Beatdown City U.N. Trouble
Treachery in Beatdown City U.N
Videogame for PC, developed by NuChallenger and published by NuChallenger
Release date: 7 November 2023 (PC)
Treachery in Beatdown City U.N. Trouble is the exciting prologue to Treachery in Beatdown City!
Play as the US President Blake Orama on his way to give a speech at the UN, where he will eventually be kidnapped.
He may be stiff but Orama has the moves to put anyone in their place. In this dark comedy Brawling Action Tactics game explore and fight off a deluge of the WORST people!
- Use the power of the PRESIDENTIAL FIST to throw out fireballs, flying uppercuts, spinning kicks, and more!
- Build your comboes from a bunch of fun unique attacks to create strike combos, grapple combos, and strike and grapple-ombos!
- Use a mix of real time and COMBO MENU based attacks to tackle your foes!
- Inflict Status Effects such as Stun, Burn and Bleed; but watch out, the enemies can do the same!
- Fight against class based enemies, each with their own unique attack styles, behavior patterns and looks!
- Nod your head to a timeless score by Inverse Phase, creator of such albums as Pretty Eight Machine and the Chipping of Isaac
Compare prices for Treachery in Beatdown City U.N. Trouble
- Operating System: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 10
- CPU (Processor): Intel Core 2 Duo T7100 @ 1.80GHz
- RAM: 3 GB
- Free disk space: 600 MB
- Dedicated Video Memory (VRAM): 512 MB
Treachery in Beatdown City U.N. Trouble like games and best alternatives