Vampire Survivors: Legacy of the Moonspell
Legacy of the Moonspell is the first DLC for Vampire Survivors, and introduces a brand new stage, new characters, new monsters, and new weapons to slaughter them with
Release date: 15 December 2022 (PC, Mac)
Legacy of the Moonspell is the first DLC for Vampire Survivors, and introduces a brand new stage, new characters, new monsters, and new weapons to slaughter them with. There might even be some hidden mysteries for those of an inquiring mindset, but we can neither confirm nor deny the presence of vampires…
After downloading the content pack, a new stage will appear right away in the Stage Selection menu. You'll see 17 new entries in the Unlocks menu to guide you through the rest of the content.
The Fall of Moonveil
In eastern lands, a clan has fallen. The Moonspell, once vigilant guardians of a sorcerous valley nestled in the mountains, have been overrun by hordes of yokai and oni. Though treacherous, this hive of spectral activity may provide some clue as to the location of a vampire. If not, at least it’ll be entertaining to defeat thousands of wayward spirits in the process.
- Miang Moonspell - The last disciple of the Moonspell Clan before its downfall, and possibly its finest. Self-consciously a shounen protagonist.
- Menya Moonspell - One of the few surviving Moonspell elders, Menya’s mystical powers are near god-like.
- Syuuto Moonspell - Banished practitioner of the new moon dark magic, Syuuto is nonetheless an enemy of evil. Poor personal hygiene may contribute to his continued exile.
- Babi-Onna - Returned from the dead to seek vengeance on demons and mortals alike, she nonetheless retains her impeccable ability to charm, amuse, and dazzle.
13 new weapons between base versions and evolutions, including:
- Silver Wind - An ancestral force unleashed by the staff of the Moonspell Clan, only those born under the moon can fully wield its power (or whoever finds it in a chest, we’re not sure).
- Four Seasons - A set of orbs which unleash the power of the changing seasons, of death and rebirth.
- Summon Night - A weapon which drips with the darkness of the new moon. Despite the clan’s superstitions, even the shadows can oppose evil.
- Mirage Robe - An enchanted kimono, weaved on a loom from the silk of the earth spider, and imbued with a fragment of Babi-Onna’s vengeful spirit. Besides, it looks fabulous darling.
♫ Legacy of the Moonspell
♫ Festive Breeze
♫ Rumble Kachara
♫ Haze of Night
♫ Hell Night
♫ Crystal Allure
Mt.Moonspell - Our biggest stage yet, a sprawling map featuring several different environments, all with their own challenges and resident monsters! This one stage includes an abandoned castle, snow covered mountain, and a yokai infested village, and more besides.
Compare prices for Vampire Survivors: Legacy of the Moonspell
- Operating System: Windows 10 64bit
- CPU (Processor): Intel Pentium 4
- RAM: 1 MB
- Free disk space: 400 MB
- Dedicated Video Memory (VRAM): 1024 MB
- Video card: GeForce GTX 650
Vampire Survivors: Legacy of the Moonspell like games and best alternatives