Word Factori is a word-building game where your only resource is the letter "i"
Videogame for PC, developed by Star Garden Games and published by Star Garden Games
Release date: 3 August 2023 (PC)
Word Factori is a word-building game where your only resource is the letter "i". Build a chain of factories to bend, rotate, reflect, and merge "i" into more complex letters. Discover secret letter recipes, unlock hidden word art, and optimize your factory chains for high scores.
"Might be the best brain-teaser since Wordle"
"Done with alarming proficiency"
Mark Brown (GMTK)
"A short factory game with a beautiful concept"
Connect factories to bend, merge, rotate, and reflect the letter "i". Bend "i" into a "C". Reflect the "C", and merge it with another "C" to make an "O". Use your intuition to build the full alphabet.
COMPLETE YOUR RECIPE BOOK
Many letters have multiple recipes. Experiment with different factory chains to build letters (and more?) in new ways. Discover all of them to fill your recipe book!
Building certain words will unlock stickers to fill your scrapbook. Play the word of the day and try typing your own words to discover letter art, built entirely from the game's font.
Optimize your factory chains for high scores, competing on 3 metrics. Or, ignore optimization and focus on the visual aesthetic of your builds.
- Build entire words with nothing but the letter "i" and a chain of factories
- Conquer unique challenge levels that restrict your resources
- Play player-shared words, build the word of the day, or type your own words
- Fill your recipe journal by discovering new ways to make each letter
- Collect stickers in your scrapbook by building special words
- Optimize your builds, competing on three metrics
Compare prices for Word Factori
- Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
- CPU (Processor): Intel Core i3-2100 @ 3.10GHz
- RAM: 2 MB
- Free disk space: 15 MB
- Operating System: Windows 11 64-Bit
- CPU (Processor): Intel Core i5-2300 @ 2.80GHz
- RAM: 8 MB
- Free disk space: 20 MB
Word Factori like games and best alternatives