In a rotten world consumed by a mass fungal virus infection only the strongest and most committed survive. You are an outcast, having long lost your family you had nothing to live for until this apocalypse. It is up to you to defend what's left of your life.
Survive up to 100 progressively more challenging rounds in this defensive survival shooter. Upgrade your arsenal and improve your income by killing more zombies. Buy permanent buffs that will make you a zombie killing machine.
Do not let your power make you underestimate your enemies though, for they will grow stronger too with every round. Fight four unique types of zombies. Collect up to ten weapons and place traps during the daytime. Fun yet tactical and involved. Die once and your save file is reset! How long will you last?
- Day night cycle based on rounds. Players will begin at night during round one with only the glock and the knife. After beating round one, the daytime scene will play automatically where the player will have access to the shop and the building system to place traps. There is no time limit in the day time and any weapons fired will not use ammo. Once the player is ready for the next round, the bed inside the RV can be used to sleep and turn it back to night wherein the next round will start. Quitting mid-round will reset the player back to the start of that round and dying will cause the entire game to be reset to round one.
- The player has four resources to manage: Health, Stamina, Ammo and Money. Money is gained by killing zombies with any weapon or trap. Stronger zombie types will grant more money upon death.
- Zombies will sometimes grant drop rewards upon death which can give the player extra health, ammo or money. The ammo drop will exclusively increase the ammo of the weapon the player is holding.
- Traps can be played in a grid in the entire play area. To place a trap, players must buy said trap and access the inventory menu pressing “I”. Then they can click on the trap to place it and click on it again once on the ground to move it to the desired location.
- Buffs can also be obtained from the shop which will grant the player a permanent advantage in the run, such as extra health or stamina. Weapons bought can be selected from the weapon rack in the RV.
- The player can hold four weapons at once: a melee, a pistol, a main weapon and a heavy weapon. Additionally the player can buy an unlimited amount of grenades, deployed during rounds pressing “G”.
- Regular: Most common zombie, moderate speed and damage.
- Fast: Less common, much faster and dangerous.
- Explosive: Slow and with no melee attack. Will explode when in range and upon death causing damage.
- Giant: Slow but extremely dangerous. Can take many shots and will cause lots of damage.
- Melee: Knife and Axe
- Pistols: Glock and CZ
- Main Weapons: Spas-12, AR15 and MP5
- Heavy Weapons: RPG and Minigun
- Spikes: Zombies will target and attempt to destroy while taking damage.
- Bear Traps: Zombies will get stuck for some time and take damage.
- Landmines: Explode when stepped on and cause mass damage to surrounding enemies.
- Black: 5% movement speed increase
- Liquor: Extra 2000 health points
- Vodka: 20% bullet damage increase
- Whiskey: 3x base player stamina
- Absinthe: 35% melee damage increase
Compare prices for Zombiolence
- Operating System: Windows 7 SP1 64bit, Windows 8.1 64bit
- CPU (Processor): AMD FX-6300 Six-Core; Intel Core i3-2100 @ 3.10GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- Free disk space: 2 GB
- Video card: GeForce GTX 750 Ti; Radeon HD 7950 / R9 280
- DirectX Version: Версии 9.0c
Zombiolence like games and best alternatives